Friday, October 5, 2007

HOW DID FRIDAY GET HERE???

can't believe friday is already here..has been a crazy week...haven't even had time to think. but am here it's supposed to be my lunch break have a pile of work to do but all work and no play makes jane a dull girl so am taking a few moments off to fill you in on the life of an employed person.

i don't even know what to say cos i hardly remember anything that has happened in my week, it's been work, work and more work...oh, yesterday i had tea with evelyn..we talked till like 9;00PM then we both remembered we had work today...
then i talked with rich (king of the nerds) for close to an hour i think...that was really refreshing..laughed alot. he told me to quit my job if it's so stressin.....wicked advice!! he has a bit of o fever and a cold..don't know where he caught that from..but am suspicious!!! don't trust him. he's one of the best peeps i've met this year, really great guy, though he thinks he is doing a great job of covering it up with all his grumpiness.....rich for the record you rock! stay king.
plan to meet up an afternoon next week..God please let that happen..would be a welcome break from the routine.....well we'll see how that goes...

am attending marion's graduation party this weekend..saturday to be precise, oh my God, that's tommorow, haven't got her anything so am going to make her a personalised card. how cool am i???

besides that, ken has been dying for me to write about him in this blog..what exactly he wants me to say, i don't know. can't think of any nice things about him!
but oh well,if i must,......HERE GOES..... he really nags me at work, he is the reason i might be fired....so help me God. but he is buying me lunch today so i hope he only sees this after i have had the lunch.
he said i should say something about his teeth but the only thing i'd like to say is, 'NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! " read between the lines if you can

now i gotta get back to work and make accountability for a couple of things.
I'LL BE BACK!!!!

No comments: