Sunday, August 5, 2007

Been waiting here 5 minutes, 5 whole minutes!
he walks in and my stomach starts to churn.
strange,..i've been fine up until now.
Weird how my heart is doing a mile an hour
I raise my hand to wave him in my direction.
Merde!! why is my hand sweaty and shaking?
I hope am not coming down with something.
He walks over to me
i've seen him a million times before
today feels like the first time am seeing him.
He says something.....
Am definately not well!.. i seem of be hard of hearing.
must be these bells ringing in my head,
something has definately come over me.
Mon dieu, if these bells ring true
they are saying i just caught the love bug!
He's still saying something,
i want to run a mile.
This by far has been the longest minute of my life.

1 comment:

Quillonpaper said...

Sure, you're in love! Godspeed! The poems are great too.